Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Coffee table made with Bunnings utility panel boards

PatUdara
Building a Reputation

20201004_210749.jpg

I just recently made a coffee table using utility panels boards.

20201002_152417.jpg

20201004_210721.jpg

ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Coffee table made with Bunnings utility panel boards

Nice work @PatUdara and thanks for sharing. Those project panels from Bunnings are so versatile and great value.

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @PatUdara. It's great to have you join us and many thanks for sharing your project.

What an amazing coffee table which is sure to inspire many of our members when contemplating how to use our Acacia project panels.

Do you use any finish or stain on this table? I'd also be interested to know how you created the edging around the top.

We look forward to seeing what else you contribute to the community. This has been a fantastic first project to share with us and I trust there will be many more to come.

Well done.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
sara_george
Finding My Feet

Hi Pat, 

I’m looking for a coffee table for my husband to build us at the moment and love what you have done! 
I always look at them but have never thought of a project i could use the utility panel boards for! 
Did you use recycled timber for the edging and base? 
cheers, 

sara 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @sara_george. It's great to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

Let me mention @PatUdara so they are alerted to you kind feedback and question.

We look forward to hearing about the projects around your house and garden and would encourage you to let us know if you ever need assistance or would like to share them with us. I trust you'll find loads of inspiration within the community as our creative members are posting their own projects here every day.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
PatUdara
Building a Reputation

Hi Mic, Yes i have used Black Japan Wood stain for trims also gave a coat of stain and varnish to the top. It was challenging job for me because never done one before. But it turned out to be great and functional addition to the family room.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects