Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Coffee table

Joseph2
Getting Established

Coffee table

20210722_182534.jpg

20210722_182516.jpg

 started project since January this year and completed only last Sunday. All materials from Cranbourne & Clyde North shops

craftyhopper
Making a Splash

Re: Coffee table

@Joseph2 this looks amazing! You have some mad carpentry skills! 

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

It looks great! Very unique, I love it 👌🏻

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Joseph2, We're thrilled to have you join us. You obviously have wonderful skills and knowledge to create such a beautiful piece of furniture. We're looking forward to seeing what else you can share with our members.

It would be fantastic if you could share more details about your build, including the steps you took and the materials use. I'm sure our members will be really inspired by what you have done and want to know more.

Please don't hesitate to post anytime you have a project to share or need a hand. And please let me know if you ever have any feedback about how we can make Workshop even more useful to you.

Thanks again,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
StevieB
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Welcome @Joseph2 and thanks for sharing this beautifully crafted project with us.

As Jason mentioned, we would love to learn more about this build and look forward to seeing more of your wonderful handiwork in the Bunnings Workshop community.

Stevie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects