Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

DIY reclaimed wood cufflinks with rustic display stand

AndrewJones
Making a Splash

DIY reclaimed wood cufflinks with rustic display stand

cufflinks_cropped_small.png

Maker, youtuber and woodworker. Watch me work wood in 24 frames per second: https://www.youtube.com/user/andii1701/videos
Yorky88
Becoming a Leader

Re: Last handmade Christmas present: DIY reclaimed wood cufflinks with rustic display stand!

That's a very cool idea👍🏻 Well done

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Last handmade Christmas present: DIY reclaimed wood cufflinks with rustic display stand!

@Yorky88

Not sure if you saw Andrew's build video on this project. I'll embed it below.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
AndrewJones
Making a Splash

@Yorky88 Thanks! Glad you like them.

Maker, youtuber and woodworker. Watch me work wood in 24 frames per second: https://www.youtube.com/user/andii1701/videos
AHR7
Just Starting Out

Re: DIY reclaimed wood cufflinks with rustic display stand

Where do the metal retaining clips come from?  Bunninngs???

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: DIY reclaimed wood cufflinks with rustic display stand

Thanks for joining in the discussion and making your first post @AHR7. Let me tag @AndrewJones for you so he is alerted to your question about where he obtained the cufflink blanks from. I would recommend eBay - I don't believe Bunnings has them.

Feel free to post anytime you need help or inspiration for your projects. We look forward to reading more about your own projects and plans. And please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site.

Welcome,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects