Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Does anyone wallpaper anymore?

DIYNan
Just Starting Out

Does anyone wallpaper anymore?

I am wanting to wallpaper a stand alone wall in the bedroom and have ordered an exclusive artists run from designer but I do not want to mess this up.  Does anyone know of an experienced wall paper hanger in the South Burnett region Qld or does Bunnings run a DIY workshop on hanging wall paper please.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Does anyone wall paper anymore?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @DIYNan. It's fantastic to have you join us and many thanks for your question about hanging wallpaper.

We're not currently running D.I.Y. workshops in-store but we do have a step-by-step guide if you'd like to familiarize yourself with the process: How to hang wallpaper.

If you were looking to employ the services of an experienced paperer then you could look to advertise the job on sites like hipages. You might find that an interior decorator could also point you in the right direction or have contacts.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Does anyone wallpaper anymore?

Hi @DIYNan,

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're really pleased to have you join us and look forward to seeing how you can transform your bedroom.

Wallpaper might not be as popular as it once was, but still remains a great choice for creating a striking feature wall. Our Projects Editor Stevie recently shared some other ways that Workshop members have created feature walls

We hope that the video that Mitch shared was useful. Please don't hesitate to post further questions if we can assist in any way, and we hope you can share the end results with the community so they can get inspiration from what you have done.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects