Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Dolls house plans

Bob3
Just Starting Out

Dolls house plans

Hi Jason

With Xmas around the corner I've just been told my grand daughter wants a dolls house. I've looked at Pinterest and they appear to be very complicated. Any ideas where I maybe able source some plans?

Regards

Bob

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Dolls house plans

Hi @Bob3,

Welcome to Workshop. We're pleased you could join us and are confident that you'll get loads of great help for this project and many others to come in the future from our clever and creative members. 

I've moved your post to a standalone discussion as it should get more attention and replies. It's also probably going to be something that will be of interest to other members given Christmas is fast approaching! 

Looking forward to seeing how your project progresses. Now over to the community for their suggestions.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Coffen
Getting Established

Bob if you in Adelaide I have a complete set of magazines on building a dolls house was given them after  a gent died by his friend. If you want them they are yours to good to throw away.

These are now gone to a dad that's making his daughter a dolls house

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Many thanks for joining in the discussion @Coffen. I'm sure @Bob3 appreciates the offer. 

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. We trust you'll get loads of helpful information, advice and inspiration for your own projects around the house and garden from our clever and creative members. Please feel free to post anytime you need a hand or have something to share. 

Jason

MartyH
Amassing an Audience

This one looks pretty straightforward - https://100things2do.ca/american-girl-dollhouse/

Just make it smaller!

Wrayg
Just Starting Out

Hi Bob,

I'm new to this forum . I am interested to know how you got on , as I am in the same position with my Granddaughter counting on me come xmas morning. 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are looking forward to seeing what you can create @Wrayg. Hopefully @Bob3 can provide an update soon on his progress.

Welcome to the Workshop community. We're really pleased you could join us and trust that you'll get loads of helpful advice and project inspiration from our clever and creative members. Please feel free to post whenever you need assistance or have something to share. 

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects