Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Dresser refurb

Wendyjoyhall
Building a Reputation

Dresser refurb

20220519_151156.jpg

This was as old piece  picked up for $30 and given a new look. 

20220519_153321.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Dresser refurb

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Wendyjoyhall, it's fantastic to have you join us. 

It was great to read in one of your other posts that you've recently found a passion for upcycling furniture. It looks like you have a lot of skills, experience, creativity and knowledge that you can share with the community.

I would encourage you on all your posts to add as much detail as you can about how you completed the projects and what tools and materials you used. Before photos of the furniture would also be great! That's the kind of information most other community members want to see so they can learn how to replicate your amazing handiwork. It will also help your chances in our D.I.Y. July competition! 

Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the Workshop site, and please don't hesitate to post anytime you have a project to share or need assistance from our members. We have helpful members sharing inspiring ideas and helpful advice on the site every day so you have joined a community that shares your passion.

Thanks again for sharing your wonderful work,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects