Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Feature wall in "The Liquid Lounge" bar

SoniaM
Cultivating a Following

Feature wall in "The Liquid Lounge" bar

So our converted double garage room is on track for completion as our "Liquid Lounge" for Easter. Walls are painted and today finished the feature wall. The theme is a moody bar with hints and nods to retro periods. The feature wall came out just as I pictured it in my mind

IMG20220406163332.jpg

I purchased vintage and retro fabrics online from eBay and Etsy and framed them in IKEA Ribba 40 X 50cm frames

received_521171579336549.jpeg

There was a lot of planning on graph paper and other visual aids before I hung them up in a predetermined pattern with 3m commander thin picture strips

IMG20220406164057.jpg

super happy with the result and excited to move onto another project in realising "The Liquid Lounge"

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Feature wall in " The Liquid Lounge"

Hi @SoniaM

Thank you so much for sharing the photo updates of your Liquid Lounge. What is the paint colour of your wall? I've seen this colour in several design magazines and it's very beautiful. Those clothing patterns are so compelling, that you just want to keep looking at them. I'm very keen to see the room's final form once you have everything in place.

Please keep us updated with your progress, we look forward to seeing the big reveal.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
SoniaM
Cultivating a Following

Re: Feature wall in " The Liquid Lounge"

Thank you Eric, the paint colour us called "Plunge" from Dulux and yes the feature wall is hipnotic 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects