Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Jigsaw puzzle table

Alx
Cultivating a Following

Jigsaw puzzle table

Jigsaw puzzle table with drawers to hold loose pieces of puzzles. Table tilts upwards to ease stretching.Jigsaw puzzle table with drawers to hold loose pieces of puzzles. Table tilts upwards to ease stretching.

Re: Jigsaw Puzzle Table

Hi Mitchell,

Thank you for your graphic, it's exactly what I've been looking for. I am very new to DIY and was wondering if you could send me a breakdown of the measurements for each piece please. I need a finished workable area  (after outside framing) of 27" x 39". I hope this request isn't to much of a pain to do. Much appreciated. 

Storm77
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Jigsaw Puzzle Table

Hi @Storm77,

Pain is not the exact word I'd choose to use, but it will take most of my ability to work this out in my head. 😃 I apologise in advance if I get something wrong. 

Let's call the workable area 700 x 1000mm (27 9/16 x 39 3/8") as it's slightly larger than your 27 x 39" and easier to work with than the exact conversion to metric. I apologise, but I will only be able to give you metric lengths as it's far easier to work with a metric tape measure than for me to try and convert all the metric over to imperial. On second thoughts, I've had a sudden burst of energy, given it's my weekend over the next couple of days, so I have converted it all for you. 

You'll need the following: 

Let me know if my descriptions are lacking, and I can verify the exact position of the pieces for you.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects