Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Magic coffee table with hidden compartments

MartyH
Amassing an Audience

Magic coffee table with hidden compartments

Love this Harry Potter inspired coffee table with its magic wand key and hidden compartments. I'm sure some of the talented woodworkers here could build something similar!

Stuardo
Becoming a Leader

Re: Magic coffee table with hidden compartments

That was awesome. While my coffee table is not in that league it does hide a few secrets of its own. Made this many years ago from tongue and groove.

Booze Box 1.jpg

Booze Box 2.jpg

MartyH
Amassing an Audience

Good one @Stuardo. Hiding the liquour is always a good idea!

Brad
Kind of a Big Deal

That's a heavy duty hinge!
bradjew
Just Starting Out

Would someone be able to make this? Would be curious what someone would charge for this?

Brad
Kind of a Big Deal

I would think some of us could make it.

If you have to ask the price I don't think you can afford it. Looks more like a labour of love than a commerrcial project.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining in the discussion @bradjew. Great to see that you've already got a helpful reply.

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. We hope that you'll find lots of useful information and inspiration for your projects from our members. Please feel free to post whenever you need a hand or have a project to share. We look forward to reading about your projects and plans. Perhaps you'll tackle something like this yourself?

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects