Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Need professional help for my DIY epoxy table project

saima
Just Starting Out

Need professional help for my DIY epoxy table project

Hi, 

I want to make tables using epoxy but I stuffed up the thing I need someone professional to help me complete  my DIY project. I can't explain the whole thing is it possible that I come over and someone fix the thing for me, I don't have any tools to work on my own that's way, I'm asking for help.

Please help me to complete this project. 

Thank you 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Need professional help for my DIY epoxy table project

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @saima. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about epoxy tables.

You've come to the right place for advice about your project. You might like to start by posting some images so our members have a better understanding of what's going wrong. A brief description of the issue would also be helpful. Who knows, maybe it's just a simple fix. Since this is an online forum, you're unlikely to have much luck with seeking someone to resolve the issue at your house. However, we can do our best to assist you from here.

If you wanted to employ the services of someone, you could consider advertising the job on Airtasker or looking for a handyperson on hipages.

We'll be looking forward to hearing more about your project and providing guidance.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects