Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Share your coffee table plans, here are mine

BenSydney
Just Starting Out

Share your coffee table plans, here are mine

Hey everyone, let's share plans for coffee tables so we can all grow our collections. 

Enjoy and can't wait to see yours

Onedrive Folder Link To Coffee Table Plans

And if you are security concious, here is the raw link below. 

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ah3ssultDiEBgu1WJM83VLbj3g6rHA

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Share your coffee table plans, here are mine

Hello @BenSydney

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for joining us and sharing your coffee table plans.

Are you planning to build your own coffee table? Please don't hesitate to share your project. Our ever-helpful members would be more than happy to provide you with advice and information should you need it. I encourage you to explore the community and see the many projects shared by our members. Just type "coffee table" at the search bar.

Here is a link for ideas and inspiration: Top 10 most popular indoor furniture projects

Please keep us updated, we look to seeing your creation.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Share your coffee table plans, here are mine

Thanks for joining in the discussion on Bunnings Workshop @BenSydney. It's great to have you join us. We're looking forward to seeing what you create.

Here's some examples of popular coffee table projects that our clever and creative members have shared:

You can also find a full step-by-step guide here: How to build a simple coffee table using pallet timber by @Peggers 

Please share what you build with the community so they can get help and inspiration from your work.

Many thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects