Workshop
Start a discussion

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Aircon cover / BBQ stand - Custom bench for apartment balcony

StevieB
Projects Editor
Projects Editor

Re: Aircon cover / BBQ stand - Custom bench for apartment balcony

Great to hear that you've been so inspired by this project @Aishjadhuni. Nic certainly has done a brilliant job of finding a stylish solution.

Let me tag @DoSimpleBetter so they are alerted to your question. Our resident D.I.Y. expert @MitchellMc will also be keen to help.

Don't forget to share a picture of your project – we'd love to see what you come up with.

Stevie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Aircon cover / BBQ stand - Custom bench for apartment balcony

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Aishjadhuni. It's wonderful that you've joined us, and many thanks for your question on this brilliant project.

At a minimum, it appears you would need a handsaw or circular saw and a drill driver. There is no reason why you couldn't use exterior PVA glue, but you'll also need to fix the legs to the top with screws. Nails are an option instead of screws if you didn't have a drill driver, but using screws will probably be easier for you.

Hopefully, @DoSimpleBetter will be able to provide further details on their project for you.

Please let me know if you need any assistance or have further questions. I can't wait to see your finished air-con cover.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects