Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to build an outdoor living area?

Margaret01
Just Starting Out

How to build an outdoor living area?

adjoining master bedroom just behind carport we have a concreted space of 6m x 5.5m.  How to make it an outdoor living area?

JaneK
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: to build an outdoor living area

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Margaret01! We're so pleased you've joined us.

Our clever and creative members have shared their outdoor living projects, if you're looking for inspiration I would suggest starting with the top 10 most popular outdoor projectsThis video might also help spark some ideas for you. Could you share a photo of the area that you would be working with? It makes it easier for us to suggest things if we can see access points and fence lines and gives us a better physical sense of your space.

Feel free to pop back with questions once you have a sense of what you like and don't like. We're here to help so please feel free to ask any and all questions that you might have.

Jane

Found the answer you needed? Mark it as Most Helpful
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: to build an outdoor living area

Hi @Margaret01,

There are quite a few guides on how to establish an outdoor entertainment space on our website.

You should find these step-by-step guides useful:

I look forward to seeing and hearing more about your outdoor space and what you would like to achieve. I'm sure we'll be able to provide some fantastic advice to get you started.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects