Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

New outdoor entertaining area

danieltheman
Building a Reputation

New outdoor entertaining area

Built a patio. Never built anything in my life...

20180620_170804.jpg

Fire on patioFire on patio

IMAG0633.jpg

I'm so proud I can build stuffI'm so proud I can build stuff

raymao268
Cultivating a Following

Re: New outdoor entertaining area

Good job, mate! 

I like your stair lights. Are they solar-powered LED? Where did you buy them?

Hi @raymao268,

Let me tag @danieltheman for you so he is alerted to your question. 

@MitchellMc might also like to recommend some products for your own deck when he is back on the site tomorrow.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @raymao268,

I would suggest that @danieltheman has used a 12volt lighting kit similar to the Brilliant Lighting Warm White DIY LED Lennox Deck Light Add On Kit - 4 Pack run off a LED transformer. However, we do have a range of solar powered deck lights on offer, which you might like to take a look at.

Please let me know if you need any help installing your own deck lights, as I would be more than happy to assist.

Mitchell

Dillon-Rameka
Just Starting Out

That is so awesome. Well done to u. 👍

Thanks for sharing your feedback @Dillon-Rameka. I'm sure @danieltheman really appreciates it.

Let me extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're so pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading about all your projects and plans for around the house and garden. We're sure you will get plenty of helpful information, advice and inspiration from our amazing community members. Please don't hesitate to post anytime you have something to share with the community or need a hand with a project. We'd love to help. Perhaps you're planning your own decking project?

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects