Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Ask your gardening questions

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ask your gardening questions

AdamW.png

Workshop community update #77

Hi all,

It’s fantastic to have horticulturalist and D.I.Y. expert Adam Woodhams sharing his knowledge and experience with the Workshop community.

A great example of Adam's practical and easy-to-follow advice can be found on our recent discussion about tips on how to improve your lawn this Spring.

Feel free to ask @Adam_W your gardening and D.I.Y. questions – I’m sure he’ll be more than happy to help whenever he can!

You can introduce yourself and read Adam’s story at our latest member profile on the blog

The Workshop community has also warmly embraced new member Judy, who posts under the username @kel.  Judy has shared many wonderful projects in recent weeks that have got a big thumbs up from the community, rocketing her to the top of the Workshop top contributors leaderboard.

Some of the fantastic projects that @kel has shared include:

Thanks again for your great contribution Judy. Looking forward to seeing more of your handiwork soon.

Other popular posts since our last update have included:

Meanwhile, new gallery images have included a new standing bar and Beer pong game from the prolific @Yorky88, a clever children’s table with built-in sandpit from @woodalwaysworks, and a series of bathroom makeover shots from @MissWendy, including a “tiny toilet” renovation.

Many thanks to all contributors to Workshop over recent weeks. Our top members in the past three weeks were @kel, @Yorky88, @ProjectPete, @Adam_W and @MissWendy. We really appreciate your contribution and look forward to more of your posts soon.

Love your work!

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects