Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Best wishes to Jason

ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

Best wishes to Jason

I'd like to give you all a quick update on @Jason. Unfortunately, our illustrious community manager is unwell and has been away from workshop for the past couple of weeks. I'm sure you'll all join me in sending our best wishes and support in a speedy recovery. 

I'd say the best thing we can do is keep this amazing community thriving so let's do just that and keep helping out our fellow DIYers :smile:

Thanks everyone!

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
JustJim
Having an Impact

Re: Best wishes to Jason

I thought he had been a bit quiet!

Get well soon, @Jason.
Stay safe,
Join your union,

Jim
Tara86
Amassing an Audience

Oh no Poor @Jason sending our thoughts and hoping your feeling better really soon!!

Apologies for responding so late to your message! Just saw this after I replied.

Take care x
mikedoeslife
Cultivating a Following

Oh no, poor bloke! I'd literally just emailed him this morning to talk about a project. If only I'd known! Well, best of luck to him. If you're reading, Jason, I hope you're coming well!
---
Graphic designer, motoring journalist, cyclist and lower-level but nonetheless tech-obsessed geek. Producer & News Editor with CarAdvice.com

I just logged in to send him a message to say I will be around a minimal amount of time for a while. Get well soon Jason.
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Many thanks for your well wishes everyone. Much appreciated.

I am recovering and hoping to get back into things in the next few weeks. Appreciate your patience in the meantime, and please feel free to contact moderators @Deanna and @Walter if you need anything.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks again for all the well wishes. Very much appreciated. It is yet another reminder that this is a wonderful community of very positive and encouraging people. 

I am currently enjoying catching up on all the projects I have missed while away. Apologies to any member who may have posted in the last couple of months but didn't get a prompt reply - I will try to bump your post and tag some helpful members to assist you if you still need a hand with anything. 

All the best,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects