Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Craft working bench for mosaic

CharlieG
Cultivating a Following

Craft working bench for mosaic

Craft working bench waterproofed with U Beaut Polishes Trad.. WaxCraft working bench waterproofed with U Beaut Polishes Trad.. Wax
Kim
Having an Impact

Re: Craft working bench I built - mainly for mosaicing. Waterproofed with U Beaut Polishes Trad.. Wa

Wow this looks great @CharlieG, well done!  We've been thinking about building our own workbench for our garage at home and will definitely take some inspiration from your project :smile:

CharlieG
Cultivating a Following

Re: Craft working bench I built - mainly for mosaicing. Waterproofed with U Beaut Polishes Trad.. Wa

Thanks Kim, I have added more photos of the progress of making it. I thought I was adding it to the gallery but it is in my albums, you can see them if you want to by clicking on my username and viewing my album.

I googled workbenches and I adapted my design from a couple of workbenches I liked.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CharlieG You can quickly and easily add more images here to share them with @Kim and other community members.

Just click on Insert/edit image, then choose the My Image Library tab seeing you have already added them to your personal album.

Insert Image.png

Please let me know if you have any further trouble, and many thanks for sharing your great project with the Workshop community.

Jason 

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
CharlieG
Cultivating a Following

Re: Gallery Images

20161014 Family room with craft working area.jpg20161014 Some timber for new craft work bench.jpg20161014 Starting workbench (2).jpg20161014 Finished main frame of workbench.jpg20161014 Starting workbench.jpg20170216_125133.jpg20170216_125011.jpg

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects