Workshop
Start a discussion

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Essential and nice to have hand and power tools when starting out as a woodworker

r23on
Super Contributor

Re: Essential and Nice to Have Hand and Power tools when starting out as a woodworker

Hi Chris while waiting for the covid crap to settle you may find this site of interest:-

https://www.youtube.com/user/woodmasterclass/videos 

With what you have in tools there is a lot you can do. Now don't laugh when I started a "few" years back all I had to my name was a Black and Decker drill kit. it comprised of an electric drill a sanding /buff disk and a 6in cir saw attachment and a few drill bits and the steel case it came with. My drill press was a drill stand in which I could put the drill into, Bunnings and portable saw tables did even exist from that I built a coffee table 1.2m x 400mm x 400mm with a sliding glass top and a terrarium 500mm x 500m x 400mm and a few other things, all this was don't in a two bedroom flat.

Regards and enjoy life

BigFella1956
Junior Contributor

Re: Essential and Nice to Have Hand and Power tools when starting out as a woodworker

Thanks again r23on, thanks for the site, I'll check out the videos. No doubt we'll be in touch. Chris

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects