Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to build a truck bed from Better Homes and Gardens?

carlie11
Just Starting Out

How to build a truck bed from Better Homes and Gardens?

FB96E210-3679-4BB2-BD25-8F464CB08D11.jpeg

Does anyone know if Bunnings will cut all the pieces from the plan to size for me to make the truck bed I tried calling a store but couldn’t get through 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: build a truck bed from better homes and gardens

Hello @carlie11

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your question about building a truck bed from better homes and gardens.

It's great that you've decided to build this amazing bed project. I'm so sorry but the saw at the shops are not able to cut complex cuts and angles. However, if you have the cutting plan for this bed, you can engage the services of a handyman to cut the panels for you. Making it possible for you to enjoy the assembly process.

If you decide to tackle this project head on I suggest using a Ryobi 600W 85mm Jigsaw. This single tool will allow you to cut all the complex angles and the circular wheel of the bed. It sounds like an exciting project, any updates you can provide while building it would be much appreciated.

Let me tag our experienced members @JoeAzza and @LePallet for their recommendations.

If you need more advice or information, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects