Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Love innovation - self levelling laser for wall mounting

ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

Love innovation - self levelling laser for wall mounting

I've been using a simple Ryobi vacuum mount laser Level to make hanging things on walls easier and I love it. 

But I've just come across this one and I think I'll love it even more - looking forward to getting my hands on one!

https://tomsfinds.com/sure-hang/a103-008-i3/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=Social%20Adv&utm_campaig...

What crafty little tools do you own or have come across?

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
gippslandhome
Becoming a Leader

Re: Love innovation - self levelling laser for wall mounting

G'day @ProjectPete 

Tools and gadgets make me very excited. And Lazer leveling has come so far.

I think I already sent a picture of this in an earlier post, but after having trouble cutting corrugated iron I found that the Ryobi Airwave Nibbler was a tidy little tool that packed alot of punch.

👍

Kind regards Rob

Former Workshop member
Not applicable

@ProjectPete
Did you reserve a spot for the launch of that SureHang lazer? I'm seriously tempted (Homer Simpson type drooling happening here),

The best gadget I have is this knockout punch set - probably antique. Bought from ebay about $30 from memory.... I have put so many holes in thin metal with this, for so many projects - more than I thought I would.
It's repaid it's purchase price thousand fold. I made a ton of lampshades for a friend out of ikea mixing bowls with this, and it's been used for many art purposes, too.
Handy Dandy!

WIN_20190920_08_21_37_Pro.jpg

Former Workshop member
Not applicable

@ProjectPete
I couldn't find a real Indiegogo page for this Sure Hang mob, and I got a begging email almost immediately that sent me to a payment site that had nothing to do with Indiegogo... beware!

I'm a bit of a gadget lover also..

This is the laser level I've been using for years..simple and effective..Screenshot_13.jpg

This is another gadget of mine that I find very useful when cutting large sheets..Screenshot_14.jpg

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects