Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What project do you want to tackle next?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

What project do you want to tackle next?

Many people have long lists of projects they would love to tackle around the house and garden.

We'd love to hear from you about the one project you want to get stuck into next. 

Let us know by replying below.

I'm sure the rest of the Workshop community will be more than happy to give you some advice and help along the way. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: What project do you want to tackle next?

Sounds fantastic @Othello86. I would encourage you to hit the red Start a discussion button on the top right of this page and show us the games box you made. I'm sure it would be a fantastic project to share, and inspire others to make their own.

A very warm welcome to Workshop to you. It sounds like you have got a lot of skills and experience you can share with community members. I trust you will also find plenty of helpful information, advice and inspiration for your own projects from other community members. 

Jason

Kehly
Getting Established

Cleaning up the garden and maybe doing some winter planting but possibly too late.

I think primarily we just need to get the gardens all tidy and maintainable through winter.

Sporky
Building a Reputation

I think my husband would enjoy that!
Sporky
Building a Reputation

I meant my husband would enjoy the workshop on the games box lol

I'm having to replace my whole garden! Landscaping and all.... Along with quite a few other things.
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Big job @SelAnn. Good luck with it. Perhaps you'd like to start a new discussion and share some of your photos and plans. You might get some ideas and advice from community members. 

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to Workshop. It's great to have you join the community. Please let me know if you need a hand getting the most from the site.

Jason

steshb
Just Starting Out

I've actually got a lot on my plate. Feeling quite overwhelmed. Purchased my first place and it needs alot of work. My kitchen is from the 70's and needs to be completely redone. Bathroom needs work, whole interior needs repainting, backyard needs to be changed as I'm getting a dog so need to rip half of pavers up and put some grass in. The crappy weather is making it hard to keep motivated plus do the backyard when it's cold and rainy

bec1
Finding My Feet

Planning a renovation on a 1970's apartment! Kitchen and bathroom need redoing and painting and new flooring throughout. Looks like I'll be busy for a while!!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

@steshb

Sorry that you are feeling overwhelmed. Hopefully the Workshop community can provide plenty of help along the way and advise on breaking down the work into manageable tasks. Perhaps you'd like to start a new discussion about what you're planning next? We have many experienced renovators in the community who I'm sure would be happy to share their experiences and knowledge.

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to Workshop. It's fantastic to have you join the community. I'm looking forward to reading more about your projects and plans.

Jason 

bopple
Finding My Feet

We just moved here from Singapore and very excited to have Bunnings shops available everywhere here! We really want to make a diy bed for our 3.5 years old son, with a slide, bed on the top and playing area underneath with some storage spaces, with firetruck design, hope I'm not "dreaming" too much! :laugh: thanks!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects