Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Workshop members in Australian Handyman magazine

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Workshop members in Australian Handyman magazine

What do Workshop members like @AndrewJones, @She_Skills, @Kim, @John44, @Wayne, @Shannon, @ProjectPete and @MoonshineBen all have in common?

They've all had projects featured in recent issues of Australian Handyman magazine! 

The magazine is now featuring a Workshop member profile each month as well as highlighting some recent discussions and showcasing some of the best projects submitted by Workshop members. 

Kudos to all those Workshop members who have had their fantastic projects highlighted. It's great to see your hard work getting even more recognition and inspiring more people to create projects of their own. 

Jason

Handyman Magazine.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Workshop members in Australian Handyman magazine

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :smile:
----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo

Congratulations to @timjeffries who is featured in this month's Australian Handyman magazine. Projects by @RodAndo, @KingStreetReno, @ProjectPete and @darylhewston are also featured. Well done!

There's also quotes from Workshop members @Mrevzy@maknilsin@Cazzy and @killermouse1974 in the August issue, which is out now. 

Hope you all enjoy seeing your handiwork in print!

Jason

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

The September issue of Australian Handyman is out now and a big congrats to @CathM who stars on the Workshop member profile. 

It's also fantastic to see projects from Workshop members like @AndrewJones@Mick0s@Yonnee and @Wayne featured, as well as ideas from @Kermit@KingStreetReno and @ProjectPete.

Well done everyone!

Jason

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow, this year is going fast! The October issue of Australian Handyman magazine is already on store shelves.

Congratulations to @BIM_Engineer who is featured in the magazine in this month's Workshop member profile. 

A big thumbs up also to @Juno, @ProjectPete, @Gwandalan_Tales and @Super_D whose fantastic projects are pictured in the magazine. And @Mick, @Isobel and @Dale are also quoted from previous discussions about how to get kids into D.I.Y. 

Hope you all enjoy seeing yourselves in print!

Jason

BIM_Engineer
Former Community Member

@JasonThanks for the mention
I just bought my first copy of Australian Handyman October issue :grin: from Bunnings. there are some great DIY tips tho I am not big on adverts. I also noticed there is an PDF issue..just curious if the electronic version had any other IoT functionality, links, apps,etc?

Hi @BIM_Engineer, great to hear you enjoyed the DIY tips in the latest issue.

The digital issue is currently a digital version of the print magazine for use on desktop, tablet and mobile, but you'll also find plenty of additional tips, videos and other useful content on the Handyman Youtube channel or on our Facebook page.

Cheers!

The Handyman Team

@HandymanMag,Thanks for the link,I'll check it out
Tho I am not on Facebook I prefer G+

and "The Knack" for technology

BTW the (Original) Knack was a DIY magazine now priceless

The knack.jpg

Cheers

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

The November issue of Australian Handyman hits store shelves tomorrow, and we've managed to get our hands on an early copy.

Great to see avid woodworker @Wayne featured and sharing his inspirational story as well as tips and experience. 

Other Workshop members have project photos featured in the magazine, including @kel, @Annette and @hannah, while @Deanna, @Haydn and @Joker are quoted.

Thanks again for joining in the discussion on Workshop.  

Jason

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

The February issue of Australian Handman is out now, featuring prolific Workshop member @Brad. Thanks for sharing your experience so regularly with the community Brad, and congrats on being featured. 

The issue also includes handiwork and quotes from Workshop members including @Kim2, @Kermit, @Yorky88, @Stephen-H, @MartyH and @Johnnynl.

Apologies that I missed last month's issue featuring the talented @darylhewston sharing his story. The Dec/January issue also featured projects and comments from members including @She_Skills, @MissWendy and @Super_D.

Of course, each issue also includes wisdom and how-to advice from our very own @Adam_W. Love your work, Adam!

Jason

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

The March issue of Australian Handyman magazine is out this week, and features a profile of Workshop's @Yorky88 talking about his pallet wood projects. 

The issue also includes project pictures from @Bizebod, @LePallet, @Shannon and @ponting72, as well as quotes from members such as @CathD, @Mick and @Dale

Congratulations to all, and hope you enjoy the issue. 

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects