Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

$500 Bunnings laundry reno

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

$500 Bunnings laundry reno

A3E92412-9D61-4CAF-A6DE-2793BAFF0861.jpeg

D49B31C4-1E7E-47D4-8E85-B9D33FB230DB.jpeg

Our laundry was pretty basic with just a standard trough and no storage. We wanted to make it more practical but had a very small budget. 
So we went to Bunnings and bought a large bench top, new sink, 2x cupboards and some beautiful tiles.  
It took us less than a day to put it all together, and the best part was it only cost us around $500 all up! 

Vanessa1
Getting Established

Re: $500 Bunnings laundry reno

Looks amazing!

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Many thanks for joining in the discussion and sharing your enthusiasm @Vanessa1. I'm positive that @prettyliving appreciates all the wonderful feedback she is getting about this very popular laundry transformation. 

Are you planning your own laundry project? Please don't hesitate to hit the Start a discussion button if you need a hand with anything. As you can see, we have loads of clever and creative members sharing inspiration as well as plenty of helpful advice. 

Welcome to the community, we're really pleased you could join us.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

This is great work!

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
lana
Getting Established

That looks amazing, great job and love the price

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

@lana Thanks so much! Me too 😉

KateKnight
Finding My Feet

@Bunnings Are the Marquee cabinets still available to purchase as when I am doing a search on your website, only bench tops are available in this brand? Looking forward to your reply.

Welcome to the Workshop community @KateKnight.

The Marquee cabinets featured in this project are now branded Practa 1000mm Melamine Base Cabinets. Same fantastic price, construction and size of the original. Just under a different name.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or need assistance in your project.

Mitchell

Thanks so much :smile:

Congrats on the media attention for this project @prettyliving. I saw the Daily Mail covered your renovation work yesterday

Looking forward to seeing what you tackle next.

Jason

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

Thanks! @Jason It was a nice surprise 😄 I’ve been getting a heap of msgs from it, people asking for advice & tips so that’s pretty cool that it’s inspired some more people. ☺️

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects