Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

$500 Bunnings laundry reno

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

$500 Bunnings laundry reno

A3E92412-9D61-4CAF-A6DE-2793BAFF0861.jpeg

D49B31C4-1E7E-47D4-8E85-B9D33FB230DB.jpeg

Our laundry was pretty basic with just a standard trough and no storage. We wanted to make it more practical but had a very small budget. 
So we went to Bunnings and bought a large bench top, new sink, 2x cupboards and some beautiful tiles.  
It took us less than a day to put it all together, and the best part was it only cost us around $500 all up! 

Re: $500 Bunnings laundry reno

You've certainly inspired loads of people @prettyliving. Feel free to send people who need advice if you can't handle them all!

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

@Jason I defiantly will do 👍🏻

ChristineM
Growing in Experience

That looks amazing! Wow, well done. I'm inspired - I have just started ripping out our old laundry, and the space is very similar to what you have, right up to the sliding door...

Job well done, it looks like it is finished to professional standards.

@ChristineM Thanks so much! Oh that’s awesome! 🙌🏻 Keep us all updated with how it goes, would love to see some pics 😃 

Hi @prettyliving could you tell me

where you got your drying rack/shelf? This is a piece of our laundry Reno we need to finish it off. Thanks in advance. 

Hey @th-DIYER it’s from Ikea, it’s called the GRUNDTAL 😊

Peachy
Finding My Feet

This is beautiful wow . The rail where did you get it from please ? 

th-DIYER
Growing in Experience

Hey @Peachy  I asked @prettyliving  the same question. It’s from ikea ‘GRUNDTAL’. I’ve just had a quick search on their site with no luck. If you find it pop it in a comment as a link if that’s okay. 

Thanks for this will do 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects