Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Laundry makeover

sharni17
Growing in Experience

Laundry makeover

A full makeover for our laundry, fresh, tidy, and so much more room absolutely over the moon.

F3CC5404-8294-4502-808E-C2A2C950383A.jpeg

After👍🏻

CC4D1E1C-4613-48B7-8988-F5CA3C724CF5.jpeg

Before👎🏻

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Bunnings laundry renovation

Hello @sharni17

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your laundry renovation.

This is a fantastic example of a laundry transformation with a top loader on show. Often times a lot of people compromise on the type of machine they have and trade in their top loading machine for a front loading one so that it looks like the makeover they are trying to duplicate. It's great to see that you've kept to your top loading machine, it looks fantastic and clearly, there is still enough benchtop space for folding clothes. The addition of the Easy VJ panels and floating timber shelf finishes the look.

Again, thank you for sharing your fantastic laundry renovation.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
sharni17
Growing in Experience

Thank you so much, we contemplated so many times wether to go with a front loader but we made what we had work, It actually makes me want to do the washing now having a fresh tidy and clean space. 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @sharni17

Can you please tell us what cabinet system you put in your laundry? The addition of a window in your door really has made the room so much brighter. Would it be possible for you to post a photo of your laundry from the other side? I'm our members would be keen to see what it looks like.

Eric

sharni17
Growing in Experience

We used Bunnings practa wall and base cabinets. 

image.jpg

sharni17
Growing in Experience

image.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @sharni17

Thank you so much for sharing those extra photos and information about your laundry makeover. I'm sure our members will appreciate the added details about your project. Plus the cactus light is a nice touch.

Eric

sharni17
Growing in Experience

My absolute pleasure! Thank you for taking an interest in our reno it means a lot! 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects