Workshop
Ask a question

How to access engineering plans for Mimosa gazebos?

Helder
Finding My Feet

How to access engineering plans for Mimosa gazebos?

How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebo?

I want to apply for a permit with the local council to build the above gazebo on my backyard but they're asking for engineering drawings otherwise no permit. I showed them the installation instructions with dimension drawings but no luck.

How do other customers normally go with permits for this large gazebo?Pic1.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Backyard Discovery 4.3 x 3.1 x 3m Cordova Gazebo Kit

Hello @Joannekr 

The Mimosa 3.62 x 3.3m Mullaloo Timber Look Gazebo and the Mimosa 3.66 x 2.95m Lava Brighton Louvre Panel Gazebo area the only ones that have engineering plans available on the Bunnings Website at the moment.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thank you Eric,

How about this product?

Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Burleigh Wooden Gazebo - Bunnings Australia - https://www.bunnings.com.au/mimosa-4-27-x-3-69-x-3-23m-burleigh-wooden-gazebo_p0084735

Thanks,

Joanne 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Joannekr,

The supplier is currently in the process of having the engineering diagrams drawn up for the Burleigh gazebo. I have the engineer diagrams for the Mullaloo and have emailed them to you.

Mitchell

Milo22a
Getting Established

Re: Engineering plans Mimosa gazebos?

Did you end up getting the current up to date certificate for the Burleigh Gazebo,,,,

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Milo22a,

The supplier is currently in the process of having the engineering diagrams drawn up for the Burleigh gazebo. I've followed up with our team again today to ensure these plans are made available as soon as they are ready.

Mitchell

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Milo22a@Alantas and @Joannekr,

We've just received the manufacturer's updated engineering documents for the Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Burleigh Wooden Gazebo. I'll be emailing the documentation out to you shortly.

I do sincerely apologise for the delay involved. Your patience has been immensely appreciated. 

Mitchell

Hi EricL,

I'm also looking for these plans as my local council requires them for approval

Has there been any progress in sourcing them?

Thanks

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @jared7825 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's fantastic to have you join us.

Allow me to make some enquiries regarding the plans for the Cordova Gazebo Kit. As soon as I have more information, I'll get back to you.

Thank you for your patience.

Eric

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @jared7825 

I do apologize for the delay, I'm still in the process of sourcing the information for you. As a possible alternative, I suggest having a look at the Mimosa 3.62 x 3.3m Mullaloo Timber Look Gazebo. It features a durable, rust-resistant aluminium frame which has been beautifully hand painted to give a timber look appearance. Plus, the engineering plans are available on the product page itself.

Eric

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi Jared (@jared7825

Thanks again for your patience.

My apologies but there are no engineering plans available for the Cordova Gazebo. The supplier has provided an owner’s manual with measurements and a drawing of its footprint. I have forwarded you these documents by email.

We have other gazebos with engineering plans available, so if plans are required we would be happy to assist you to choose an appropriate alternative.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Eric

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects