Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Poll: Do you have a man cave or she shed?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Poll: Do you have a man cave or she shed?

While we invest a lot of time and money in our homes, many people covet a special place they can truly call their own. A place to relax and be yourself. A dedicated man cave or a she shed.

Our latest Workshop polls asks whether you have a man cave or she shed at your house. 

If you're lucky enough to have one, please also tell us what you typically use the space for in the discussion below.

You'll find the poll on the front page under the Join the discussion icons. Thanks for participating. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MartyH
Amassing an Audience

Re: Poll: Do you have a man cave or she shed?

Would love a mancave one day. I love seeing photos of people's mancaves. There's a few here - https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Outdoor-Living/Show-off-your-mancave/m-p/881

Trying
Making a Splash

I love my she shed ! I live in her ! Close to the river too, with the wonderful river gums whispering me to sleep each night. This truly is "my happy place".
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Only 30 per cent of Workshop members currently have a man cave or she shed according to our latest poll.

mancave.png

Although the poll is now closed, feel free to keep the discussion going by replying below. Perhaps you have plans to convert a garage or shed? Or construct a new oasis? Let us know what you have planned.

Jason

I renovated the little study in our place - it was originally sold to us as a 4th bedroom but it's too small for a decent bed- even without the flat pack wardrobe. I pulled that apart, then put a whole heap of cube-shelving in, along with a little desk for my PC. I'm yet to mount the TV and PS3 in the corner, but already have it all there, ready to go.

Good work @Lukeismetoo, please share some photos of your handiwork when you can. 

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. It's fantastic to have you join us. I'm sure you'll find plenty of great information, ideas and inspiration from other members. Please let me know if you need a hand getting the most from the site.

Jason

handymum
Growing in Experience

We have a she-shed and a man-cave. He has his tools and projects and I have mine. Two different spaces for two different people. The child bobs between the two!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Only 30 percent of Workshop members have a man cave or she shed, but more have a dedicated workshop at home according to our latest poll.

A poll over the last week found 57 percent of community members have a dedicated workshop.

Thanks to all who voted in the poll. 

Jason

WorkshopPoll.png

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects