Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What project should I do next for my garage?

CustomMade
Just Starting Out

What project should I do next for my garage?

I need storage ideas please made from timber and things I could buy from Bunnings 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: What project should I do next for my garage?

Welcome to the Workshop community @CustomMade. We're pleased to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

Did you want to create flat storage shelves for boxes or perhaps some kind of racking system to hold tools? 

Here are some fantastic projects our community have come up with using timber for storage- @Tara86 put together a New shed storage project, @boris built some Custom garage storage, @Wayne has an amazing Cordless drill storage charging station.

We look forward to hearing more about what type of storage would suit your needs. Please let me know if you would like more ideas and I'll be happy to assist.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi 

I just need some new storage solutions for all the tool boxes and gardening things I would things that want cost to much and are easy to install or ways to sort my storage would be fine as well

Thanks

Hi @CustomMade.

There are many fantastic storage solutions available in the Pinnacle shelving range which can be used in combination with some unique hanging solutions to suit your needs. This ensures all your toolboxes and gardening items have a place to call home keeping your garage neat and tidy. These shelving systems are easily assembled with the shelving bays snapping into place and tapped with a hammer into position.

The image below showcases many of the items found in the Pinnacle range of storage solutions.

pinnacle.png

There are also plenty of great storage solutions shown here in the articles Top 10 most popular storage projects and Top 10 most popular garage and shed projects.

If you would like further information about the range of storage solution or had other questions, please let me know.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects