Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to Update Home Office Cupboards/drawers

MagicPossum
Finding My Feet

How to Update Home Office Cupboards/drawers

Not sure if this where I should ask for advice, but I'm looking to replace doors and drawers in built in cupboards in a home office. So I guess kitchen cabinets would be the best place to begin. I found searching the website a bit tricky because there didn't seem to be filters so that I could fine tune  what I'm looking for. Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to Update Home Office Cupboards/drawers

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @MagicPossum. It's fantastic to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

If you were able to tell us the dimension of the drawers and doors you were after then I trust we'll be able to see if they could be replaced by something in our Kaboodle range. The other option is that you take those sizes into a Bunnings store and a team member can match those up with what's available.

Alternatively you could use Custompine which can be cut to size in store. The exposed chipboard edges will then need to be covered with Custompine 21mm x 10m White Iron-on Melamine Edging.

Let me mention the amazing @redracer01 to see if he would like to join the discussion on whether there would be a suitable product in our range as a replacement.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: How to Update Home Office Cupboards/drawers

Thanks for that info, Mitchell.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects