Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Pull out storage to utilise space next to fridge

DIYology
Having an Impact

Pull out storage to utilise space next to fridge

4305AD15-5669-45E5-80A3-53A379BBA6D3.jpeg

160CE073-4B17-4FE8-BC6A-CA3B0F9A7CE5.jpeg

Pull out options for small cabinets that are otherwise unusable gave me the idea to utilise the space next to my fridge in this way. 

Its really handy and tucks away nicely and seamlessly when not in use. 

Made it with some pine, dowel, some screws, runners, paint and a spare handle. 

Community manager's note: As this project has been incredibly popular with members, @MitchellMc has created a step-by-step guide with a full list of tools and materials so you can easily build your own. Check it out here - How to build a slimline spice rack.

** Currently employed @ Bunnings however my posts, ideas, projects, views & opinions are my own personal & not Bunnings **
Pasan
Getting Established

Re: Pull out storage to utilise space next to fridge

This really inspired me. I created it too. Very useful.

received_859450231186421.jpeg

Thanks @DIYology for the great idea!

Cheers!

Pasan

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looks fantastic @Pasan. Well done! I'm so pleased that @DIYology has inspired you.

What project are you planning on tackling next? You'll get loads of inspiring ideas at the Workshop Project Gallery.

Welcome to the community. We're rapt to have you join us and look forward to reading about more of your projects and plans for around the house and garden. Please feel free to post anytime you need a hand or have something to share with other members. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Prof
Becoming a Leader

Looking good Pasan..👍

Julie4
Getting Established

I love this idea.  Will definitely be showing this one to hubby. Thankyou.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Julie4. It's fabulous to have you join us and many thanks for jumping into the discussion.

Let me mention @DIYology as I trust they'll appreciate your feedback.

It's such an underutilised space which I think most people just give up on trying to find a purpose for.

We look forward to hearing about the projects going on around your house and garden and we'd encourage you to let us know if you ever need assistance or would like to share them with the community. I trust you'll find loads of inspiration on the site as our creative members are posting their ideas here all the time.

Mitchell

Great work Pasan !! 
I’m now working on a version where we can move shelves up or down. Watch this space... 

** Currently employed @ Bunnings however my posts, ideas, projects, views & opinions are my own personal & not Bunnings **

@DIYology 

Hi could you please PM me the directions I think you done such a great job I would love to try it ...

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @kate92. It's fantastic to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

Let me mention @DIYology to see if there where any directions they could provide for you. This is a project they have made themselves at home and I wouldn't have thought any directions would have been written. If @DIYology doesn't get back to us I will attempt to create some directions based on what I can make out. 

@Pasan might like to provide some directions as well as they managed to recreate a similar unit.

We look forward to hearing about the projects around your house and garden and would encourage you to let us know if you ever need assistance with them or have something to share with the community.

Mitchell

Misdred
Finding My Feet

What a brilliant idea. Sometimes in bathrooms, laundries & kitchens have these annoying spaces. 10/10 for sure.

Good morning community. If there are directions going could anyone please share with me :smile: I love this idea so much! 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects