Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Renovating a 70s kitchen on a budget

skatta
Getting Established

Renovating a 70s kitchen on a budget

Looking for some ideas to renovate my Kitchen within a budget 

11 (1).jpg

Re: Kitchen Renovation

Which option would you choose @2Belindas?

Hi @RenoQueen I always work out what I am doing according to the budget of the whole project, which is based on the end property value. I work backwards.   In saying that, number 2 (of my 3 choices) is a good upgrade to this kitchen and produce a good result that would be market acceptable.

Creating a beautiful home on a budget
Isobel
Amassing an Audience

Looking forward to seeing what you both come up with @skatta and @ProjectPete.

AMW81
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Alisha81,

I see you made a blank post. Can I help you with anything? Please let me know if you need a hand getting the most from the site.

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to Workshop. We're pleased to have you join the community and trust that you'll receive lots of helpful information, advice and inspiration from our clever and creative members. Please feel free to post anytime you need a hand or have something to share.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Renovating a 70s kitchen on a budget

Hi @skatta,

Hope you are staying safe and well.

Just wondering whether you ever proceeded with this kitchen renovation? As it has been a very popular discussion on the site with over 11,000 views it would be great to see what you did with your kitchen.

Many thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects