Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bedside drawers makeover

SarahTBOS
Growing in Experience

Bedside drawers makeover

Finally finished these bedside drawers. I really wasn’t sure how they would turn out but I love them.
Painted in Porters Paints ‘Yacht Race’, the top was given a white wash with Feast Watson ‘Liming White’ then the whole thing given a wax with Feast Watson ‘Hard Wax’ for extra protection.
I think a really great result and the wax smells amazing has this really great lemony beeswax scent which is a great bonus 😃😍👍🏼.

F1153521-98D8-435D-AF23-479C46552079.jpeg

BFA0C38C-0D98-4E89-8B5C-9EC2FBA64BA4.jpeg

59EB2C5F-37D2-4C4A-8ABA-E06F7F91C34A.jpeg

FA295A19-28D9-448A-A8E6-72E6CB386D5E.jpeg

StevieB
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Bedside drawers makeover

Amazing job @SarahTBOS. Thanks for sharing and welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community.

What did you use for the handles?

You've painted in @craftyhopper's favourite colour and you may like to check out her upcycled beside tables and buffet for more inspiration.

It's great to have you join us and I look forward to seeing more of your projects.

Stevie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
craftyhopper
Making a Splash

@SarahTBOS 

Amazing job Sarah! And @StevieB @knows me too well, this is absolutely my favourite colour! 😍😍😍

SarahTBOS
Growing in Experience

Thanks Stevie 😃.

the handles are the original handles but I have given them a scrub with Ranex Rustbuster and super fine steel wool then buffed with a soft cloth. They came up a treat 😃👍🏼

will head over and check out crafty hopper, I love that colour amd so into greens at the moment and just colour in general I guess 😂😃💕

Such a beautiful colour, I’m going to go and check yours out now 😃

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects