Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bio Ethanol Fireplace

Deanna
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Bio Ethanol Fireplace

Hi All

I just wanted to share pics of my new Bio Ethanol fireplace that arrived yesterday.  I have it situated in my lounge room as a feature and as a secondary heating source as my reverse cycle air-conditioning is at the other end of the house, in the kitchen. It doesn't produce extreme heat, but it does take the chill out of the room.

FP 1.jpg

FP2.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Bio Ethanol Fireplace

Looks great @Deanna, many thanks for sharing.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Deanna
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thanks @Jason   My cat has already worked out it, he slept in front of it last night LOL  

John1
Having an Impact

Bio Ethanol that's the way to go. Overall appearance looks great.

Deanna
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thanks @John1

Trying
Making a Splash

Wow @Deanna it looks wonderful and if the cat has given its' approval then that seals the deal - they always know don't they ? Cheers

Kermit
Amassing an Audience

Looks good. 

Thanks Deanna.  We have been looking for heating inspiration for our Hobart home - sounds like this would not give off enough heat in Tasmania, even though it looks fantastic.

Hi @lindisfarnelad,

If you're looking for alternative options, you might like to check out our range of wood heaters. I'm sure they would be more than adequate for the chilly Hobart winters. Here's a handy guide which you should find useful: Everything you need to know about fireplaces. There's also a great little advice article on What home heating do you recommend?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects