Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Cheap and simple shoe storage

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

Cheap and simple shoe storage

EC0FD146-0337-4EEB-A59C-7CF2F7A8D1C5.jpeg

D16CB7F7-734C-4A58-8504-AFB8B1102AB2.png

Here’s a quick & simple little project I did a few weeks back in my daughters room - a cheap shoe storage solution! 

I used some timber off cuts I had laying around, cut them to size (approx 50mm smaller then the depth of the shelves, glued them to the wall with some Hold Up and also put one screw in the middle for extra support, then glued the shelves on top. The shelves I used were the Flexi storage 16mm white timber shelves, I think they cost me around $11 each, the lengths I got were 900mm which actually fit perfectly in the wardrobe so I didn’t need to cut them down which was a bonus. 👍🏻
I can’t find my “before” pic but just picture shoes spread out all over the floor. 😅 This is defiantly an improvement! 

diy_hausdesigns
Amassing an Audience

Re: Cheap & simple shoe storage

Greater idea! I'll definitely be doing the same.

Cheers 

----
Yours Kindly. For more, please follow @diy_hausdesigns
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @prettyliving,

Congratulations, what a clean and simple design which works perfectly within that space. That action shot certainly paints the complete picture of the process for us. 

Many thanks for sharing and we look forward to seeing what you are up to next. Well done.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks @diy_hausdesigns & @MitchellMc 

Gotta love an action shot ☺️

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects