Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Home office makeover

MakeItYours
Bunnings
Bunnings

Home office makeover

OFFICE Hero.jpg

This week we’re giving one of our boring bedrooms a makeover, turning it into a stylish home office. Overseeing the transformation is design expert and Instagram Zen Queen, Keira Rumble.

“Because I work from home I know the importance (of making a home office) functional, but also relaxing,” says Keira, who has grand plans to add a chill-out zone to our light, bright study space.

“What I am really excited to do is to convert the wardrobe into a desk, but then have bi-folds so you can shut it away, wind down from the work, and have a really nice, relaxing place [to chill],” she explains.

Keira shows how to upcycle office furniture, apply textured wallpaper for a designer look (at a fraction of the price), and get creative with wall colours, giving the room a whole new look.

“This space is going to be divided into three areas, and I’m going to try to bring in some earthy tone elements throughout,” she says. “I’m excited!”

Keira’s not doing it alone – along the way, she will have help from two Bunnings team members, who are on hand to show how easy it is to attempt her transformations at home via easy-to-follow how-to videos.

It really is THAT simple to Make It Yours! Check out Keira’s incredible study transformation below.

Home office before and afterHome office before and after

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects