Workshop
Start a discussion

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

how to get rid of cool white led downlights?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: how to get rid of cool white led downlights?

Hi @newbie25,

Apologies for the slow reply. @MitchellMc is taking a well-earned break at the moment and will be back in a week. 

Let me tag @Prof@ProjectPete and @MikeTNZ to see how they would tackle this job safely.

Thanks for your patience,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
ProjectPete
Trusted Contributor

Short of scaffolding, roof space is best way to go. Walking on the rafters is pretty easy @newbie25 - you could run a decent width plank of timber on too of the rafters so you have something to walk/balance on. Hope that makes sense.

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @homeprojectco
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @newbie25,

I apologise for the delay in my reply. It's great to see @ProjectPete has already addressed your question.

Since you have potentially saved yourself a great deal of money by finding that you can switch the colouring, perhaps it would be wise to splurge on a handy person's cost to finish the job. If you are not confident in going into the roof space yourself, I encourage you not to risk it and employ some help.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
newbie25
Budding Contributor

Thankyou @ProjectPete  and @MitchellMc for your advices. I agree with Mitchell ,and will  hire someone to finish the job safely. 

Thanks again .

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects