Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Outdoor kitchen

darryl7
Building a Reputation

Outdoor kitchen

1575323819695141185811.jpg
Old-gal24
Becoming a Leader

Re: Outdoor kitchen

@darryl7 

Only wished my inside Kitchen looked so good.  Just love the colour of your cabinets, you wouldn't happen to know the name of the colour?  Looking at repainting kitchen cupboards with a similar colour.

Cheers 

Old Gal

darryl7
Building a Reputation

the colour of the cabinets are a colorbond colour. i think it was something like monument grey.

Tara86
Amassing an Audience

@darryl7  Fantastic job!! 

May
Cultivating a Following

Looks great

Mooky
Growing in Experience

Thank you for the inspiration. This has lead me to attempt my own rendition of an outdoor kitchen.thumbnail_20200407_134728 (1).jpgthumbnail_20200407_134741.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looks fantastic @Mooky. Very well done! It's fantastic when Workshop members inspire each other to improve their homes. I trust that you'll get plenty more inspiration from the community in future. 

Thank you for sharing and we are really looking forward to seeing more of your handiwork soon. Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the Workshop site. 

Welcome,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
v1cL0rd
Getting Established

Nice setup... Love the colours combination that you used... Just a quick question, how far from the fence is the wall behind the pizza oven?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Workshop community @v1cL0rd.

It's great to have you join us. Let me mention @darryl7 to see if they can answer your question. Were you thinking of installing a pizza oven? We look forward to hearing about the projects around your home and garden, I trust you'll find loads of inspiration for them within the community. Please let us know anytime you need assistance or have something to share.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Cheers @MitchellMc

I am still on the planning stage but I would like to incorporate my Titan Matador with the rest of my toys (including a Caja China) into one single bench next to my alfresco area

darryl7
Building a Reputation

Thanks for the compliment, the boundry fence is directly behind the tiled wall.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects