Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

5 cabinet compact kitchen plan

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

5 cabinet compact kitchen plan

Attached is my  Christmas gift to the community! I will answer "Any" reasonable question about the 5 cabinet kitchen plan I have just drawn. You will notice that I have included cabinet sizes making it a viable kitchen design. Please be aware that these sizes are based on common flat pack cabinet sizes. You must have a minimum foot print of 2000 mm x 600 mm. Happy holidays everyone! I forgot to mention that this is drawing number 2 of my super compact kitchen series here on workshop! Simply type in "compact kitchen series" on the search bar and check out my 7 cabinet lay out!

---Give a fantastic gift this X'mas, buy your loved one a kitchen!Give a fantastic gift this X'mas, buy your loved one a kitchen!OMG! Yes those are cabinet sizes you are seeing! It's real!OMG! Yes those are cabinet sizes you are seeing! It's real!

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Mathy
Becoming a Leader

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Xmas @redracer01 - have a good one! 👍 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects