Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Indoor doggie house

Poppop
Making a Splash

Indoor doggie house

20200815_123820.jpg

20200815_124140.jpg

20200815_124153.jpg

20200815_123803.jpg

Like most things i make, there were no plans for this, just a picture in my head. Apart from the chrome curtain rods for the bars on the front it's all wood. With a box frame of 30mm x 30mm pine it's covered with pine panels on the roof, floor and back wall. Either side of the bars on the front is 18mm pine utility panel. The doors at either end are 12mm ply. It's spray painted with 4 coats oil based enamel. It now has two dog beds inside and it is home for two Dachshunds.

Video - https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3157710854265097&id=100000786392303 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Indoor doggie house.

Hi @Poppop,

Many thanks for sharing your project with the community. That looks extremely well made, is it all made from timber as it's hard to tell given the incredible finish you've achieved? I trust our members will be interested to hear some more details on the construction and materials used. Did you have a plan that you could share at all?

We look forward to hearing about your next project around the house and garden and trust it will be just as impressive as this one.

Well done.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks Mitchell.   I've edited the post and added a brief description of the build. Sorry there's no plans. Another project planned in my head.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

@Poppop,

Many thanks for the additional details as I trust our members will find them useful if the build something similar. 

Great job once again.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects