Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Preparing to get to work

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Preparing to get to work

workboots.jpg

Workshop community update #34

Hi all,

With Spring around the corner, Workshop users are preparing to put on the workboots and gloves and crack out the tools.

For example, @Baz is planning to strip back his deck to the bare wood and get it back to looking like new, while @Barker is looking to patch or replace his cracked render.

Meanwhile, @ProjectPete has finished off another great project, bringing life back to a vintage dresser. Great work Pete!

Other popular posts from the past week include:

It’s also great to see Workshop members regularly sharing images on the gallery. Some interesting recent photos include a stunning yet simple timber stool,  drainage grooves in a stone kitchen bench, while @AndreaNg is still looking for help from a keen garden to help identify an attractive plant.

Many thanks to all contributors to Workshop over the past week. Our top members in the past seven days were @Andadams, @Andy_Mann, @Isobel, @ProjectPete and @Trying. We really appreciate your contribution and look forward to more of your posts.

And thanks to all those who have contributed to our latest poll on butler’s pantries. Please add your vote on the front page and add to the discussion.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Andy_Mann
Former Community Member

Re: Preparing to get to work

@Jason, look I know it's Friday (my "Off The Leash Day"), but "tindle stool"? :grin:

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @Andy_Mann, fixed now. It's been a big week!

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Andy_Mann
Former Community Member

@Jason, you're entitled to make the occasional mistake, you're under a lotta pressure running this show.

Sheesh, it's not that I've never made a mistake, though I can't remember ever making one.

Damn, don't tell my long term memory's shot like my short term one. :embarassed: :wink:

My new motto, & you heard it here first:

"Life's short, so stay on your toes"

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects