Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Simple entertainment unit using laminated panels

wooshka
Making a Splash

Simple entertainment unit using laminated panels

Hi, Just thought i would put up a couple of photo's of a simple wall mounted entertainment unit i built using laminated panels from Bunnings.

I used simple biscuits joints to join it all together then a few coats of a clear finish.

Apologies for teh album cover if anyone if offended 🙂

Still some tyding up to do dut i think it will serve its purpose

134827218_212117177122154_3570682846570204273_n.jpg137209345_290535629376184_2351277379274299384_n.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Simple entertainment unit

That's a fantastic project @wooshka, simple and elegant. What did you use for legs, or is it attached to the wall?

Well done and many thanks for sharing.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

@MitchellMc I attached it to the wall with a simple piece of quad underneath the bottom shelf , the second shelf has a vertical panel you can only just see in the first photo so i could screw into the wall studs, i didn't want legs underneath, trying to keep it clean lines

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Hello @wooshka 

Beautiful set up. My boys wouldn't know what a vinyl record is if it hit them on the side of the head. 

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Simple entertainment unit using laminated panels

Great work @wooshka. We have featured the unit on our Project Gallery so it can win plenty of admirers.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects