Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Poll: What is your most-used tool?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Poll: What is your most-used tool?

I'm sure if you took a peek into the shed or workshop of many community members, you'd find a huge selection of tools.

But what is the one that gets the most work?

Our latest Workshop poll on the front page asks a simple question: what is your most-used tool?

Let us know by voting in the poll and feel free to continue to discussion by replying below. 

Jason

Man-With-Tools.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Poll: What is your most-used tool?

Drill especially after more than 500 screws going into my new timber feature fence.
----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
Brad
Kind of a Big Deal

Got to be the drill, although there is a lot of work coming up for my new plunge saw,
Kermit
Amassing an Audience

I reckon these days its Allen keys. You need them to put together almost anything and everything. 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

The drill is the most-used tool among the Workshop community, with 50 per cent of respondents in our latest poll nominating it as the item that gets the biggest workout in their toolbox.

Secateurs were the next most common choice, obviously from those avid gardeners in the community.

The full results of the poll can be found below. Thanks for voting and feel free to continue the discussion.

Jason

ToolPoll.png

Frank03
Just Starting Out

My Ryobi 14•4 volt cordless drill would be my most used tool .

ayahchristensen
Getting Established

Hands down my drill 

Dave76
Just Starting Out

My DeWalt impact driver hands down

15842859962056008619055182867888.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Many thanks for joining in the discussion on Workshop @Frank03 and @Dave76. We're thrilled to have you join us and trust that you'll get loads of inspiration for your new projects from our clever and creative members. We're looking forward to reading all about your own projects and plans. Please don't hesitate to post whenever you have something to share or need a hand with a project around the house and garden.

Welcome,

Jason

casper1
Growing in Experience

I agree with many of the previous posts, my drill is always in use. But my wife says it's the band aid box.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects