Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Storage in Garage

tushar
Just Starting Out

Storage in Garage

Hi 

I Would like make storage in Garage, storage area there is gap between celling and garage door matel frame/rod.

please send you suggestion or input to help  to make this storage.

Thanks

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Storage in Garage

Hi @tushar,

Welcome to Workshop. We trust you'll receive loads of helpful advice and inspiration for your projects from our helpful community members. 

What do you need to store? Could you share a photo of your garage so that members can see what you are working with?

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
gippslandhome
Becoming a Leader

Hi @tushar yes welcome to the Community, I am relatively new myself but am enjoying so much advice, encouragement and positivity here. As @Jason  mentioned some photos and ideas of what you want to store would be helpful.

Just recently I posted for the community to see a recent storage project in our Garage. I will share these below

IMG_20190623_102427.jpg

IMG_20190627_190452.jpg

Kind regards Rob 👍

Tara86
Amassing an Audience

@tushar good luck with the project. Lots of options available for garage storage. First thing is working out what the storage is for. Is it things you use often/need easy access too? Is it for items rarely used? Are the items big and bulky? Once you work that out you can then work out which storage would be best suited. Wall storage - shelving, hooks, cupboards etc. Roof storage - racking, hooks, Pulley systems etc. 

Be easier to suggest ideas once you provide those details requested in Jason’s comment. Good luck!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects