Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

The auto garage

palms
Getting Established

The auto garage

20210106_184550.jpg

Noyade
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: The auto garage

Hi Palms.

Looks great! 👍

Is there any history to that old looking shifter?

palms
Getting Established

Hey Noyade 

That shifter is blue point shifter.

I purchased it when I was a 1st year apprentice . The good old Snap on trucks .

14 years ago . Cheers 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great setup @palms, I'm sure there are many Bunnings Workshop members who will be envious. We're looking forward to reading all about the projects you have tackled or are planning to utilise your tools.

Please don't hesitate to post anytime you have something to share with the community or need a hand with a project around the house and garden. You've joined a helpful, clever and creative bunch who are sharing advice and inspiration on the site every day.

Welcome to the community,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
lizdeena
Finding My Feet

Wow, I love this. How do I build a mini warehouse in my garage?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @lizdeena. It's amazing to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

You might like to start planning your dream workshop by viewing our Top 10 most popular garage and shed projects for some great inspiration. You'll find we have a fantastic range of garage storage products to make the organisation a breeze.

You should find these step-by-step guides useful: How To Give Your Garage A Makeover and How To Build A Pegboard Tool Holder

We look forward to hearing more about your mini-warehouse build in your garage. Please let us know if you need any assistance or would like to share it with. I trust you'll find loads of inspiration within the community for it, as our creative members contribute their ideas here all the time.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
palms
Getting Established

Yes correct it Is a blue point. 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects