Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bright coastal makeover for dark and dated kitchen

Aleishacorr
Cultivating a Following

Bright coastal makeover for dark and dated kitchen

We’re so happy with the result of our Kitchen Makeover. To create a new bright modern, coastal look on a budget for our kitchen we: 

- Painted all cupboards using White Knight Tile & Laminate Paint in ‘Cotton Ball’

- Replaced benchtops with a ‘Think Benchtop’ in ‘Bianco’ 38mm

- Installed VJ paneling on front of bench

- Replaced appliances

- Installed new white sink & brass mixer

- Replaced cupboard handles

- Replaced tiles   
- New rattan stools from Bunnings

#diyjuly

E0954DDC-6930-47DD-961F-C3E78C911EA1.jpeg

F6DF319C-0BC3-4362-8BAC-5F9535C266B4.jpeg

7CB6B03D-2FFC-4767-B3BA-AAB0BDE080D1.jpeg

alexandrataya
Finding My Feet

Re: Bright coastal makeover for dark and dated kitchen

@Aleishacorr 

This kitchen looks great!

Can I please ask where for a link to the tiles you have chosen. I really think they'll suit our space well 😊

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @alexandrataya

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for joining the discussion.

Let me tag @Aleishacorr to make them aware of your kind words and question. Looking at the photo posted it looks very close to the Johnson Tiles 300 x 600mm Desert Clay Lappato Ceramic Floor Tile. If you're planning on re-tiling a part of your house, I'm sure our members would love to see the project from start to finish. Any updates you can provide while re-doing your floor would be much appreciated. 

If you have any questions we can help with about your tiling project, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Sorry Eric, I should have been more specific! I meant for the splashback :smile: Thank you for your response and look forward to hearing back.

@alexandrataya 

Hello! Thank you! They are the Chalk Zelij & I got them from Byzantinedesign.com.

au :smile: 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects