Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Dulux Renovation range

Caron
Making a Splash

Dulux Renovation range

Hello - I noticed in Bunnings today that Dulux has a renovation range for laminate, tiles and benches.

Has anyone used this product? I'm looking for a short term fix (approx 2 years) until I get the other projects done on my home. What is the durability of the product? I'm specifically looking at the splash back and laminate doors.

I've look at all the videos - appreciate any tips, hints, advice - especially around durability.

TIA - Cheers, Caron

Re: Dulux Renovation range

Oh wow! They look great ... thank you for taking the time to reply and to share your progress. I’m keen to get started now, you have inspired me! I had bought the satin finish top coat - so will exchange for the gloss.  Wonder if there is a different roller would bring up the gloss. 

Thank you again - I appreciate your honesty.

MGusto
Having an Impact

I have posted a couple more shots in my original post - for some reason I couldnt upload to this post.

When you mention satin finish topcoat are you referring to the clear coat finish or the final colour. I have not used a clear coat finish on these  - it is just  gloss colour. I reckon if you used a gloss clear coat that would bring up the gloss quite nicely.

The kitchen now needs a new benchtop, smaller sink, gas cooktop, the taps moved from the wall, new subway tiling and a rangehood.

They look brilliant! You have done a fantastic job and it's great to see the final results! You must be so happy with the way they turned out!
Re the gloss - I was referring to the clear coat finish. I bought it in satin but will change to gloss. 

Thank you again for sharing - I really appreciate it!
p.s. it's always the way isn't it - when you start one job and it turns into another and another .... :smile:

Look forward to seeing what else you do!

stevem
Cultivating a Following

@Caron 

Please see my post in "Painting kitchen cabinet doors - Dulux Renovator range" post. Complete with photos and my advice after doing this. 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects