Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How can i renovate my kitchen?

Rachel2021
Just Starting Out

How can i renovate my kitchen?

want to renovate kitchenkitchen.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How can i renovate my kitchen

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Rachel2021. It's terrific that you've joined us and many thanks for the question about renovating your kitchen.

You've certainly come to the right place, as our knowledgeable members are always willing to assist.

What type of renovation are you considering? A cosmetic update of your existing cabinetry or a full renovation where a change of layout is on the agenda? If you're looking at a full renovation, once you provide a plan of the room, including dimensions, we can look at the layout options for you. Alternatively, check out 10 kitchens transformed with paint for some easy re-fresh ideas on a budget.

Here are some previous discussions that you might find useful where our members have used the Dulux Renovation range to transform their kitchens:

I'm really keen to hear more about what you would like to achieve in this space and assist with some suggestions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects