Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Kitchen nightmare

Misdred
Finding My Feet

Kitchen nightmare

Desperately  need a miracle! This kitchen is a nightmare to say the least. The cupboards have since been painted white & the stove has been replace with an upright one but needs replacing again. The house is in good condition, probably 50 years old ( xdept of housing  so don't want to over capitalise) with long-term lease to elderly tenant's. I would love to give them a new kitchen (& bathroom) 20201027_101935.jpgbut money is very tight at only $10 to $12k. 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Kitchen nitemare

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Misdred. It's wonderful to have you join us and many thanks for sharing your project.

It would be beneficial for our members in suggesting some great solutions if you could provide additional details on what you wish to achieve with this project. Some updated pictures of the kitchen and bathroom would assist and a plan with dimensions would be great in order to start working on what cabinetry is needed. I understand this might not be attainable if the property is under lease however it would be immensely helpful.

It sounds like our budget-friendly range of Flatpax cabinetry would suit this renovation well. Coupled with our Marquee benchtops it would leave a considerable amount of budget for upgrading appliances.

You might like to check out some of these previous discussions for inspiration:

You should find these step-by-step tutorials helpful:

You could also view what our @MakeItYours team achieved in their Kitchen and dining renovation.

We look forward to hearing more about your intended renovation and offering some great advice to get you started.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Kitchen nightmare

Hello @Misdred 

Can you please post a picture of the bathroom. We will see what we can do to tidy up your current kitchen and bathroom.

Thank you,

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects