Hi could I please have the instructions for the teepee clothes rack thanks
Sorry for the delay @kate1
It's been a while but it was something like...
1. Cut one end of each length of timber at 15° with your drop saw.
2. Stand two lengths of timber with the 15° cut ends on the floor and cross them at the top to create the teepee shape, then mark where they overlap.
3. Mark the centre of the overlap area, then drill through it with the spade bit.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the other 2 lengths.
5. Stain, paint, or otherwise your timber to create the effect you're looking for.
6. To construct it, stand up one end fo the rack and feed the dowel intot he holes you drilled, then do the same for the other end.
Note - You may find the dowel fits snug in the holes and the rack will stay standing even with the weight of the clothes on it however, consider if you want to secure it some more just the be sure (most from a children's safety perspective). You can do this by adding some wood glue inside the holes with the dowel (protect your timber first if you choose to do this) or you can secure the bottom of the legs with more dowel or even rope.
Would love to see how you go with it