Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Built a dartboard case from pallets

DiamondDave
Having an Impact

Built a dartboard case from pallets

A5F9292C-7EC6-4D63-A45E-64636323D6DB.jpegDartboard cupboard built from a pallet sourced in Bunnings dock.

Cut down to size and sanded glued and screwed together.

Have my 11yr old son starting to love the making of stuff from recycled timber rather than buying new. 

2C679C5C-5D30-404A-86B6-DFD52499AFB3.jpeg

E7E53BF9-04FB-45D1-9C28-EE265E48668C.jpeg

AA6C314B-7A6E-42F1-9C61-2397979C9B49.jpeg

6B3E9236-E676-478E-B427-CD2EEB53E2D9.jpeg

43EF0252-E279-42C3-81E3-D9CDE7BCEDCF.jpeg

3D61C2E7-583D-492C-B940-125D1577975F.jpeg

A5F9292C-7EC6-4D63-A45E-64636323D6DB.jpeg

4ABE6B5E-8878-49E0-AB9B-D650FCFB373F.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: built a dartboard case from pallets

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @DiamondDave. It's fantastic that you've joined us, and many thanks for sharing your project.

That is an outstanding use of free timber pallets! As someone that is fascinated with their repurposing, I'm thrilled to see what you have achieved. Your son has done an amazing job, and I trust you are very proud of his efforts.

On a side note, did you know 140,000 tonnes of waste wood pallets and crates are sent to landfills in Sydney alone each year? That's a staggering amount of usable timber going to waste. I think it's great that our stores make them available to the public and I'm pleased to see them being put to good use.

Many thanks for sharing, and please pass on to your son that I am very impressed with his craftsmanship.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
mich1972
Kind of a Big Deal

Sensational !!!!!!! 

Thanks so much. 
today we are heading down to the marsden park store to get more pallet timber to make some vegetable garden tables. 

Thanks so much more pics to come of our next project this weekend. 

@DiamondDave, you might like to check out this guide: How to build a raised garden bed using pallets.

Keep us updated on your progress, and shout out if you need any assistance.

Mitchell

That looks awesome. I’ll see how I go, I had a slightly different idea in mind. But I do like that design. 

Looking forward to seeing your next project @DiamondDave  oh and we love playing Darts 😂 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Built a dartboard case from pallets

Great stuff @DiamondDave. I have featured your terrific work on our Project Gallery as I'm sure it will inspire many other people.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Jason

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Built a dartboard case from pallets

Hello @DiamondDave 

An excellent build! Will you be painting it?

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects